What you are reading now is hosted by a headless Raspberry Pi web server. It is a cheap card-sized computer run on a 5V 2.5A power supply located in the cold depths of my tool shed close to the arctic circle. Used as a web server the average power consumption is probably less than 10 Watts.
Father, husband, under-cover nerd.
- How to install SMATH Studio on Ubuntu 22.04
- Sensor Data on WordPress – Practical data monitoring with a cost-effective Raspberry Pi website
- ATtiny85 – Wield the power of the mighty ATtiny through Arduino in 8 simple steps
- Raspberry Pi Web Server – Become accessible in the world stage
- Headless Raspberry Pi Setup – The easy 4 step approach