In this post I will show how to connect and program the ATtiny85 using the Arduino Uno and Arduino IDE. The ATtiny85 is small but packs a serious punch. If the project-scope allows, it is a good alternative to its bigger sibling ATmega328p. Obviously it does not have as many pins and lacks the 16 bit timer but in many cases it can be more than enough.
Father, husband, under-cover nerd.
- How to install SMATH Studio on Ubuntu 22.04
- Sensor Data on WordPress – Practical data monitoring with a cost-effective Raspberry Pi website
- ATtiny85 – Wield the power of the mighty ATtiny through Arduino in 8 simple steps
- Raspberry Pi Web Server – Become accessible in the world stage
- Headless Raspberry Pi Setup – The easy 4 step approach
No comments to show.